Bangalore - Mysore - Coorg - Kabini Tour Package (5N/6D)
Package Name: Bangalore - Mysore - Coorg - Kabini Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg and Kabini
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore
ur representative will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station or Airport. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state known as Garden city or Silicon Valley of India. You will be taken to the hotel and relax for some time, then proceed for local sightseeing of Bangalore which covers Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
, Cubbon Park
, Visveswaraiah Museum
(Outside view), ISKCON Temple
and evening return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Bangalore - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and then visit Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple, St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Mysore - Coorg
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of Karnataka
nestled in the Western Ghats. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel, and then proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Evening visit to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. Return to the hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg - Kabini
In the morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kabini
- a beautiful wildlife destination for tourists who are looking for a perfect holiday spent among the lush green forests and great way to get explore the wildlife. Kabini was once the hunting grounds of erstwhile British rulers and King of Mysore. On arrival at Kabini, check in to the resort and have an energizing lunch thereafter. Rest of the day at leisure at resort (or if time permits, go for Jungle Safari at Nagarhole National Park starts at 3 PM) Dinner at the resort, and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 06 : Kabini - Bangalore
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out from the resort and get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty at the resort and drive towards Bangalore
. If you have any free time left, you can go for shopping at Mysore (on the way) where you can buy silk and handicraft items. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Bewitching Bandipur and Kabini Tour Package
ends with delightful moments and special memories.