Kabini - Coorg - Bekal Tour Travel Package (5N/6D)
Package Name: Kabini - Coorg - Bekal Tour Travel Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Kabini, Coorg and Bekal
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Kabini
Our representative will welcome you Bangalore and drive to Kabini
- a beautiful wildlife destination for tourists who are looking for a perfect holiday spent among the lush green forests and great way to get explore the wildlife. Kabini was once the hunting grounds of erstwhile British rulers and King of Mysore. On arrival at Kabini, check in to the resort and have an energizing lunch thereafter. Rest of the day at leisure at resort (or if time permits, go for Jungle Safari at Nagarhole National Park starts at 3 PM) Dinner at the resort, and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02 : Kabini - Coorg
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out from the resort and get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty at the resort and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel, and then proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Return to the hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Bekal
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to visit Mandalpatti
or Mugilpete (by Jeep – on direct payment basis)
one of the better known tourist spots known for magical beauty and an absolutely scenic place in Coorg offer breath-taking views of the mountain ranges covered in mist and dew. Then drive to Bekal
, a small beach town in the Kasaragod popular for its backwaters, forts and scenic beauty. On arrival at Bekal, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Bekal
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the relaxing sightseeing at Bekal. First visit Kappil beach
- a perfect place for seclusion seekers for peaceful and memorable experiences. Then proceed to Bekal Fort
- shaped like a giant keyhole. The historic Bekal Fort was built by Shivappa Nayaka of Keladi in 1650 offers a superb view of the Arabian Sea from its tall observation towers, which were occupied by huge cannons, couple of centuries ago. Then visit Bekal beach
- one among the major tourist beach destinations as it is famous for its scenic beauty offers excellent environment just right for relaxation and recreation. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Bekal - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kabini - Coorg - Bekal Tour Package.